This website is owned and run by the Vintage BMW Motorcycle Owners Club (also known as "VBMWMO", "We", "Us"). You can contact us by regular mail at:
Vintage BMW Motorcycle Owners
P.O. Box 431
Clarksville, Ohio 45113-0431
phone: 866-672-6966 or 414-333-6987
Or, use our handy email contact form.
All who participate here ("You") are governed by these rules.
This is a private website intended to promote the distribution and interchange of information about vintage BMW motorcycles and camaraderie among those interested in the topic. As the operators of this site, we retain the absolute right to remove any material, at any time, as we deem necessary. We will also remove access rights to registered users when we believe it is necessary. In general, we will enforce the following limits:
- Language and Other Content
Basically, this is a PG-13 environment. We want to be a family friendly place to visit. In order to provide an inclusive, pleasant environment, we will not allow language or other content that is sexually explicit, discriminatory or that creates a hostile environment to groups based on religion, creed, gender, nationality, political or religious belief or race. Do not post material that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise injurious or objectionable.
- Commercial Speech
Do not post spam (ie, blatant advertising where it is not specifically relevant to ongoing conversation). This includes adding innocuous posts just to show off a spam signature. Such posts will be deleted and your access to the site will be cut off.
- "Flashpoint" Speech
To maintain a friendly atmosphere, we will not allow harassment, flaming (personal attacks), baiting (inciting others to flame) or trolling (pot stirring for entertainment). At our sole discretion, we will delete such postings and may limit or remove your access.
- VBMWMO respects the intellectual property of others and requires that our users do the same. If you believe that your rights are being infringed, please contact our site administrator.
- This site is copyrighted as a compilation, and we may also have copyrights for specific material. Do not copy the content here without written permission from VBMWMO and the owners of the contained material.
- Do not enter or upload material that you do not own or have rights to. Although we cannot be responsible for determining the origin of uploaded material, we will remove it if it turns out to be problematic. If you quote material for fair use, please give proper attributions.
- By posting content here, you give us the right to display it as well as transmit it (such as, but not limited to, via email or RSS feeds). You warrant and represent that you have the right to upload such material and will indemnify and hold VBMWMO harmless for any and all claims arising from material you provide.
- Our server captures the IP address and certain other nonidentifying information of visitors to our site. We use this information internally for statistical and advertising purposes, and may use the IP address to limit or prevent certain visitors from returning.
- We collect email addresses for registered users of the site and for those who communicate with us via email or the website contact forms. We collect more information when you make a purchase in our store, such as name, shipping and billing addresses, email and telephone number, and perhaps payment information (such as a credit card number).
By participating on this website, you acknowledge that you have read and are bound by this agreement, as well as any other VBMWMO network usage agreements that may govern your conduct on this site. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.